Answers to Physics Module Questions - Module #27
- This page provides answers to Physics Module Questions – Module #27.
- The answers are bolded.
- The colors on your computer monitor arise by color
- Sunsets can appear reddish due to
- reflection from red smog in the air
- reflection from blue smog in the air
- reflection from red dust particles in the air
- reflection from blue dust particles in the air
- blue light being scattered away by small particles in the air
- red light being scattered away by large particles
- Clothes of a certain color can appear black in a room that is lit by a light that is
- the same color as the clothes
- the complementary color of the clothes
- red in color
- blue in color
- white in color
- the supplementary color of the clothes
- Which will take longer to warm up in the summer sunlight
- a white house
- a black house
- a brown house
- a pink house
- The sky is the clearest and deepest blue when there are ____ dust particles in the air
- very few
- very many
- infinite numbers of
- large sized
- medium sized
- Copyright by PhysicsWorld.Org, 2005. All rights reserved.
- This material may not be redistributed or republished in any form, whether paper or electronic, without express written permission from PhysicsWorld.Org.
Module-27 Questions |