What is Intelligent Design ?
- Intelligent Design Theory provides a scientific methodology to identify the activity of an Intelligent Designer.
- This methodology works extremely well when applied to artifacts in the fields of
- reverse engineering etc.
- Furthermore, the SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) program is founded on this methodology.
- Interestingly when the same methodology is applied to Microbiology, evidence is seen for Intelligent Design.
- This inference (to Intelligent Design) is acceptable to the vast majority of human beings.
- The inference is however opposed by individuals who have a strong prior commitment to Atheism and/or Metaphysical Naturalism.
- See sections below for more detail.
- Frequently asked questions about Intelligent Design
- Articles, books, videos, responses from...
- Prof. Phillip Johnson , Prof of Law (University of California, Berkeley )
- Prof. Michael Behe, Prof of Biochemistry (Lehigh University)
- Dr. William Dembski (double Ph.D., Univ. of Illinois, Univ. of Chicago)
- Biologist Dr. Jonathan Wells (double Ph.D., Yale University, UC Berkeley)
- Dr. Stephen Meyer (Ph.D., University of Cambridge)
- Dr. Paul Nelson (Ph.D., University of Chicago)
- Dr. Robert Newman (Ph.D., Cornell University)
- Does God exist?
Frequently Asked Questions about Intelligent Design
Prof. Phillip Johnson, Professor of Law (University of California, Berkeley )
Prof. Michael Behe, Professor of Biochemistry, Lehigh University
Associate Research Professor William Dembski (double Ph.D., Univ. of Illinois, Univ. of Chicago)
Biologist Dr. Jonathan Wells (double Ph.D., Yale University, UC Berkeley)
Dr. Stephen Meyer (Ph.D., University of Cambridge)
Dr. Paul Nelson (Ph.D., University of Chicago)
Dr. Robert Newman (Ph.D., Cornell University)
Does God exist?
- In keeping with this website's philosophy of not reinventing the wheel,
external links above point to selected articles on websites such as
arn.org, everystudent.com, jesusfactorfiction.com.
- Thanks to LB for some of the links above.
- Additional links and articles are being added to this website each week.
- Thank you for your interest.