Beauty is All Around Us
Article written & contributed by LB
- Beauty is All Around Us
- Beauty is all around us. It was created by the best and most fabulous designer and artist in the world; God. Whether we stand back in the awesome wonder of the intricate balance of our universe or look close to find the meticulous, compacted information entailed in a single human cell, we have to admit that someone great and wonderful must have put this place and us together. Our world is full of so many systems; solar systems, ecosystems, our body system, language sytems, etc. It stands to reason that, if He organized and provided all these, He did it because He has love and purpose for us. And, He wants to hear from us.
- Through prayer, He provides us with a way to communicate with Him, talk with Him and learn about His will and purpose for us. God can reveal Himself to us in so many different ways. And when we get into practice of praying, experiencing His presence, our hearts and minds become a clear conduit for His work and meaning in our lives. He loves us without condition and listens to and answers our prayers. Sometimes, this unconditional love He offers feels uncomfortable and is difficult to get used to. Eventually, though, after enjoying so much prayer and communion with God we naturally seek a permanent place with Him after this life.
- The only way to get a place in Heaven is by accepting Jesus into our hearts and asking for forgiveness for the wrongs we've done in our lives. We just can't get to God being the way we are. We have a miserable time sticking to His 10 Laws. We may try to toe the mark, but being human we can't do it alone.
- Jesus is God in human form; a manifestation of the beauty and perfection of God's character. Through Jesus, we can ask for forgiveness and salvation. We do this so that we can improve our lives here on earth and spend eternity with God. It's another terrific system that God provided for us. No matter what we've done or what's been done to us, asking for the load to be lifted away and be forgiven is the best thing for our psychology. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we start all over again, we're new creatures after Jesus takes us on.
- After we've experienced Jesus' love for us, He asks us to sincerely pass it on to others, in a gentle way. As Christians, we constantly seek to improve ourselves in God's eyes, become more loving to one another but learn to be humble enough to take redirection from time to time. God's beauty takes root in our hearts and blooms with great passion, gratitude and joy for Him. We create beauty for God with exuberance and fervor whether we sing, write, dance, teach...it seems we can more than bear our lives, we love our lives. The beauty that God provides us with overrides the anguish and gives us hope of living with Him eternally.
- The magnificent systems He created, the plan for salvation through Jesus and His loving purpose for us in the lives of one another reveal to us just some of the beauty and splendor that is God. He wants us to use our free will to love Him and accept the truth. Because He loves us, He's ready to listen to our problems and concerns any time. He answers prayers. Our love for Him drives us to create for Him and encourages us to serve and love others for Him.
- Our love for Him stirs the desire to reside with Him forever and bask in His love eternally in heaven. What wonderful plans He's made for us!
- Thanks to LB, for this contributed article.